The Committee of 100’s 23rd annual conference at the Four Season’s Hotel in San Francisco is coming up in less than two weeks! It’s a particularly special conference this year, because 2014 also marks 25 years the Committee of 100 was founded. With such a monumental moment coming along, the conference will bring many noted guests to discuss politics, arts and culture, technology, and business in China and the U.S. The speakers currently slated to appear include:
- Jianhai Lin (Secretary General of the International Monetary Fund)
- David Dreier (Annenberg-Dreier Commission at Sunnylands)
- Tom Doctoroff (JWT Asia Pacific)
- John Hennessy (Stanford University)
- Jia Qingguo (Peking University School of International Studies)
- David M. Lampton (John Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies)
- Ed Lee (Mayor of San Francisco)
- Cheng Li (Brookings Institute)
- Eric X. Li (Aspen Institute)
- Bill Mundell (International Knowledge Measurement)
- Brian A. Sun (Jones Day)
- Frank Wu (UC Hastings)
- Gideon Yu (Co-Owner of the 49ers)
CACF members will be there as promotional partners of the conference as well. It’s sure to be an enlightening experience that will help bridge Chinese communities across continents. Please join if you can! Registration ends April 18.
What: Committee of 100 23rd Annual Conference
When: April 25 (Gala); April 26 (Conference)
Where: Four Season’s Hotel, San Francisco, CA
About: Committee of 100 “Common Ground” Conferences serve as the premier forum to address key issues impacting U.S.-China relations and the Chinese American community. Inaugurated in 1991, the annual conference features roundtables that convene renowned thought leaders in academia, the arts, business, government, science, and technology. This year’s conference will take place on April 26, 2014 at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco.
Website: Follow this link.